Wireless Contact Closure Transmitter Receiver 8-Channel High-Power Relays 2-Way
- 8-Channel High-Power Relays and Inputs on Each Controller
- Sold in Pairs with Long Range Wireless Operation
- Each Device Controls the Other Device
- Local Inputs Control Remote Relays
- Remote Inputs Control Local Relays
- 2-Way Communication with Verification
- No Configuration, Computers, or Programming
- Beacon Mode for Range Testing
- Smart Mode for Fast, Low Power Operation
- Relay and Communication LED Status Lights
- Auto Shut-Off when Communications is Lost
Wireless Contact Closure 2-Way Transmitter Receiver Pair
Our MirX 8-Channel Relay Controllers are manufactured in pairs, designed to work together when powered up using wireless communications. The contact closure inputs on controller A control the relays on controller B. Similarly, the contact closure inputs on controller B control the relays on controller A. MirX controllers employ long-range wireless communications, we have tested line of sight range up to 2 miles. With a rooftop antenna, ranges of 28 miles may be achieved. Urban and indoor installations typically achieve a 1,000 to 2,000-foot range, depending on the type of building structure and wireless environment.
This pair of MirX controllers are equipped with your choice of 20-Amp SPDT or 30-Amp SPST relays, ideal for use in most high-power switching applications. Ideal for lights, motors, gate openers, pump controllers, valve controllers, and much more. On-board Relay status LEDs and busy/ready LEDs let you know when these controllers are talking to each other. When communications are lost, on-board relays will automatically deactivate within 30 seconds (user selectable option).