Wireless Contact Closure Remote SPDT Relay Controller 8-Channel 1-Way
- Transmitter Includes 8 Contact Closure Inputs
- Receiver Includes 8-Channel SPST Relays
- Sold in Pairs with Long Range Wireless Operation
- Transmitter Communicate using 2-Way Communications
- Transmitter Controls Remote Relays
- Receiver Displays Status of Remote Relays
- No Configuration, Computers, or Programming
- Beacon Mode for Range Testing
- Smart Mode for Fast, Low Power Operation
- Relay and Communication LED Status Lights
- Auto Shut-Off when Communications is Lost
Wireless Contact Closure 1-Way Transmitter Receiver Pair
Our MirC 8-Channel Relay Controllers are manufactured in pairs, designed to work together when powered up using wireless communications. The contact closure inputs on the transmitter control the relays on the receiving relay controller. Both the transmitter and receiving relay control display the relay status using LEDs. MirC controllers employ long-range wireless communications, we have tested line of sight range up to 2 miles. With rooftop antenna, ranges of 28 miles may be achieved. Urban and indoor installations typically achieve a 1,000 to 2,000-foot range, depending on the type of building structure and wireless environment.
This pair of MirC controllers is equipped with your choice of 5-Amp or 10-Amp SPDT relays, ideal for use in most general-purpose switching applications. Ideal for lights, small motors, gate openers, and much more. On-board Relay status LEDs and busy/ready LEDs let you know when these controllers are talking to each other. When communications are lost, onboard relays will automatically deactivate within 30 seconds.