Wireless Contact Closure Remote Relay Controller 2-Channel Solid State 1-Way
- Transmitter Includes 2 Contact Closure Inputs
- Receiver Includes 2-Channel SPST Solid-State Relays
- Sold in Pairs with Long Range Wireless Operation
- Transmitter Communicate using 2-Way Communications
- Transmitter Controls Remote Relays
- Receiver Displays Status of Remote Relays
- No Configuration, Computers, or Programming
- Beacon Mode for Range Testing
- Smart Mode for Fast, Low Power Operation
- Relay and Communication LED Status Lights
- Auto Shut-Off when Communications is Lost
Wireless Contact Closure 1-Way Transmitter Receiver Pair
Our MirC 2-Channel Solid-State Relay Controllers are manufactured in pairs, designed to work together when powered up using wireless communications. The contact closure inputs on the transmitter control the relays on the receiving relay controller. Both the transmitter and receiving relay control display the relay status using LEDs. MirC controllers employ long-range wireless communications, we have tested line of sight range up to 2 miles. With a rooftop antenna, ranges of 28 miles may be achieved. Urban and indoor installations typically achieve a 1,000 to 2,000-foot range, depending on the type of building structure and wireless environment.
Customize this MirC controller for the type of solid-state relays your application requires during the order process. Solid-state relays are of the SPST variety and are typically used for high-reliability and long-life AC or DC switching applications. Remotely control motors, pumps, valves, solenoids, lights, and other heavy-duty electrical equipment by simply wiring a switch in one location to control your electrical equipment in a remote location. On-board Relay status LEDs and busy/ready LEDs let you know when these controllers are talking to each other. When communications are lost, on-board relays will automatically deactivate within 30 seconds.