Wireless Contact Closure Remote High-Power Relay Controller 8-Channel 1-Way
- Transmitter Includes 8 Contact Closure Inputs
- Receiver Includes 8-Channel High-Power Relays
- Sold in Pairs with Long Range Wireless Operation
- Transmitter Communicate using 2-Way Communications
- Transmitter Controls Remote Relays
- Receiver Displays Status of Remote Relays
- No Configuration, Computers, or Programming
- Beacon Mode for Range Testing
- Smart Mode for Fast, Low Power Operation
- Relay and Communication LED Status Lights
- Auto Shut-Off when Communications is Lost
Wireless Contact Closure 1-Way Transmitter Receiver Pair
Our MirC 8-Channel High-Power Relay Controllers are manufactured in pairs, designed to work together when powered up using wireless communications. The contact closure inputs on the transmitter control the relays on the receiving relay controller. Both the transmitter and receiving relay control display the relay status using LEDs. MirC controllers employ long-range wireless communications, we have tested line of sight range up to 2 miles. With a rooftop antenna, ranges of 28 miles may be achieved. Urban and indoor installations typically achieve a 1,000 to 2,000-foot range, depending on the type of building structure and wireless environment.
This pair of MirC controllers are equipped with your choice of 20-Amp SPDT or 30-Amp SPST relays, ideal for use in most high-power switching applications. Ideal for lights, motors, gate openers, pump controllers, valve controllers, and much more. On-board Relay status LEDs and busy/ready LEDs let you know when these controllers are talking to each other. When communications are lost, on-board relays will automatically deactivate within 30 seconds.