WiFi Thermocouple Temperature Sensor for AWS®
- WiFi Thermocouple Temperature Sensor for use with Amazon® AWS®
- Rated for Temperature Measurement Applications up to 260°C (500°F)
- Industrial Grade with a Sensor Accuracy of ±2.2°C
- High Grade K Type Thermocouple Connector and Probe
- This device uses a 2.4GHz WiFi Communication Module
- Plug-and-Play Setup Only Requires WiFi and AWS® Credentials
- SoftAP Web-Page Configuration of AWS® Settings
- Encrypted Communications Between Sensor and WiFi Connection
- Supports IEEE-802.11B/G/N WiFi Protocols
- Supports WPA/WPA2/WPA2-Enterprise WiFi Security Protocols
- Supports DHCP or Static IP Managed Wireless Networks
- Automatically Report to AWS® with Zero Setup
- Transmits Sensor Data to AWS® Cloud Message
- Externally Powered Using a 6-32VDC Power Supply
- NO Monthly Fee or Locked Proprietary Protocols
WiFi Thermocouple Temperature Sensor for Amazon® AWS®
Qatalytic Store set out to build the world’s best Wireless Temperature Humidity Sensor for Amazon® AWS®. In doing so, Qatalyitic Store now incorporates a precision Thermocouple Temperature sensor with our WiFi module and control board. This WiFi Thermocouple Temperature Sensor is made to be directly accessible from AWS®. As one of the world’s most popular IoT platforms, AWS® is an essential tool for a wireless sensor device. Therefore, the connectivity of the Qatalytic Store ecosystem of IoT wireless sensors remains a top priority for the Qatalytic Store engineering team.
Qatalytic Store Industrial IoT WiFi Thermocouple Temperature Sensors are capable of measuring extreme high and low temperatures. This wireless thermocouple includes one 5SRTC-TT-K-24-36 K-Type thermocouple probe from Omega.com with a 1m, 24 AWG connection cable, rated for temperature measurement applications up to 260°C (500°F) with an accuracy of ±2.2°C. This wireless thermocouple device comes with K-Type connector, which can be used to connect a higher temperature range thermocouple if needed. This sensor has a built-in hot and cold junction to provide highly accurate readings.
This WiFi Thermocouple Temperature Sensor is an ideal product for measuring high temperature in environments with hot equipment such as industrial boilers, industrial part-cleaning stations, furnaces, ovens, and casting units. With a tolerance of up to 260°C (500°F), this sensor gives precise temperature readings in an extensive list of high-temperature environments. This WiFi Thermocouple Temperature Sensor can be used to simply monitor the temperature in other environments as well such as food storage units, warehouses, assembly rooms, and more.
When it comes to temperature sensing, nothing compares to the ease of use, low price, high accuracy, operational temperature range, or security features Qatalytic Store has to offer. This sensor will need to be externally powered and is capable of using a 6-32VDC power supply.