RS-485 Serial Communications Converter with USB Interface FT232RL SN65HVD12D
- USB to RS-485 Conversion
- 3-Wire Screw Terminal for Easy Network Connection
- USB Mini Interface with Cable
- LED Status Lights for USB, TX, and RX
- Auxiliary 5VDC Output for Future Expansion
- RS-485 Baud Rates: 9600, 19200, 38400, 57600,115200
- RS-485 Default Baud Rate of 9600 Baud (Suggested)
USB to RS-485 Converter
Build a RS-485 Network in minutes with this USB to RS-485 converter based on the FT232RL USB to Serial converter. This device includes USB Mini interface and USB cable. Four on-board screw terminals provide connection to a 3-wire RS-485 network. A fourth terminal provides a regulated 5VDC output for use in future expansion applications. While this device supports many baud rate options, we suggest using a baud rate that is compatible with our RS-485 nodes. Our suggested default baud rate of 9600 allows for greatest distance. Qatalytic RS-485 nodes also support 19.2K, 38.4K, and 115.2K baud.
This device includes on-board USB, TX, and RX LEDs and Texas Instruments SN65HVD12D RS-485 driver chip.