Raspberry Pi RFID Receiver and I2C Adapter
- EM18 RFID Receiver for the Original Raspberry Pi
- Compatible with RFID Cards, Tags, Stickers, and Fobs
- Provides a I2C Expansion Port for Interface to DCUBE Devices
- Easily Interface the Raspberry Pi to Hundreds of Sensors
- Use Raspberry Pi to Control Relays and FETs
- Interface Raspberry Pi for Energy Monitoring Devices
- Includes RFID Card and FOB for Testing
This RFID Receiver for Raspberry Pi makes it easy to interface RFID cards, fobs, tags, and stickers into your next automation application.
Simply swipe a RFID device across the sensor and read the code into the Raspberry Pi at 9600 baud.
The INPIU includes a integrated I2C port for easy expansion to the entire DCUBE Store I2C Product Line.
This design includes the popular EM18 RFID receiver, greatly simplifying software development.
This product includes a 6 inch cable for remote mounting of the RFID reader.
Also includes a RFID Card and FOB for testing.