MQTT Gateway – Wi-Fi Micro Gateway for MQTT
- MQTT Gateway for Connection to Qatalytic IoT Sensors
- Plug-and-Play Setup Requires Only Wi-Fi and MQTT Login Credentials
- SoftAP Web-Page Configuration of Gateway and MQTT Settings
- Up to 2-Mile Wireless Range Between IoT Sensors and Gateway
- Up to 10 Meter Wireless Range Between Gateway and Wi-Fi Router
- Encrypted Communications Between IoT Sensors and Gateway
- Encrypted Communications Between Gateway and Wi-Fi Connection
- Encrypted Communications Between Gateway and MQTT
- Automatically Discovers IoT Sensors & Report to MQTT with Zero Setup
- Integrated Web-Page Allows Configuration of Remote IoT Sensors
- Integrated Web-Page Displays Incoming IoT Sensor Data
- Supports DHCP or Static IP Managed Wireless Networks
- Automatically Registers Sensors and Pushes Sensor Data to MQTT
- Compatible with All Qatalytic Wireless IoT Sensors
- Allows Multiple Gateways to Co-Exist for Redundant Data
- Over the Air Firmware Update Support Coming Soon
IoT Sensors need a MQTT Gateway. MQTT is the foundation for nearly all IoT cloud applications, so building a MQTT Gateway for connection to the Qatalytic ecosystem of IoT sensors was an absolute requirement.
The Qatalytic Wi-Fi Micro Gateway connects Qatalytic Wireless IoT Sensors directly to an MQTT broker with an average setup time of about 5 minutes. The Qatalytic Wi-Fi Micro Gateway listens for sensor data from Qatalytic Wireless IoT Sensors up to 2 miles away and converts the incoming data into JSON strings with real-world human-readable values. Use the MQTT Gateway to quickly and easily measure temperature and post directly to your own MQTT broker. Send humidity data, current measurements for power consumption, light level data, counter data, and much more. The Qatalytic Micro Gateway is compatible with the entire Qatalytic Enterprise product line of wireless IoT sensors.
Our MQTT Gateway user interface supports up to 10 IoT sensors while in configuration mode, displaying the signal strength and sensor data for each sensor during setup. In Run mode (daily use), the Qatalytic Micro Gateway will work with as many IoT sensors as memory will allow (estimated to be greater than 20, but we did not set a hard limit). The Qatalytic Micro Gateway may also be used for the configuration of basic settings of remote wireless IoT sensors.
This device has been tested with the Ubidots IoT Cloud Platform for compatibility. Ubidots is an official partner of Qatalytic, and we are working together to connect our entire line of IoT-connected hardware to the Ubidots platform. Learn more about Ubidots by clicking here.