Industrial IoT Wireless Particulate Matter Sensor
- Industrial Grade Sensor Mass Concentration Range 0-1000 μg/m^3
- Mass Concentration Resolution of 1 μg/m^3
- Mass Concentration Size Range PM1.0, PM2.5, PM4.0, PM10.0
- Number Concentration Range 0 to 3000 1/cm^3
- Number Concentration Size Range PM0.5, PM1.0, PM2.5, PM4.0, PM10.0
- Unique Long-Term Stability of up to 8 Years
- Laser-Based Scattering Principle and Advanced Algorithms
- Inbuilt Auto Cleaning Feature After Every 256 Transmissions
- Industrial Grade Sensor with 0 to 100% RH / -25°C [-13°F] to 85°C [185°F])
- Resolution 0.04% RH/0.025°C Accuracy 2% RH/ 0.3°C
- Includes Battery Level with Every Transmission
- Validates and Retries Lost Communication Packets
- Encrypted Wireless Communications up to 2 Mile Range
- Send IoT Data to PCs, Amazon AWS, Microsft Azure, and MQTT Servers
Long Range Industrial IoT Wireless Particulate Matter Sensor for Air Quality Monitoring
Introducing the IoT Wireless Particulate Matter Sensor to monitor air quality remotely with an integrated humidity sensor that displays network architecture. Including SPS30 and SHT30 humidity sensors, this wireless IoT sensor sends highly accurate particle size, mass, temperature and humidity samples at user-defined intervals.
PM2.5 and PM10 refer to particulate matter with a particle diameter of up to 2.5 microns or 10 microns, which is one of the most dangerous air pollutants. Because of their small size, PM2.5 particles can penetrate deep into human lungs and cause various health problems. This includes asthma attacks that are known to cause cardiovascular disease. SPS30 will enable the introduction of innovative air quality monitors that prevent damage to air pollution. This Particulate Matter Sensor measures PM1.0, PM2.5, PM4.0, and PM10.0 and shows the number of particles for each specified size. After every 256 transmissions, the integrated fan rotates at high speed to clean the internal laser sensor. During the machine configuration, manual cleaning can be triggered.
Particle measurement is based on laser scattering technology. This technology, together with high-quality and long-lasting components, allows for accurate measurement of the device’s first operation and over a life span of more than eight years.
The indoor temperature sensor is -25 ° C to 85 ° C or -13 ° F to 185 ° F, and the humidity sensor is 0 to 100% RH (without condensation). With only 4 AA batteries and a life span of 300,000 wireless transmissions, battery life of 10 years can be expected, depending on environmental conditions and data transfer intervals. The external power supply is supported by special requests.
We opened the communications protocol so you can integrate this sensor with just about any control system or gateway you could ever want. Send data to a PC, a Raspberry Pi, to Microsoft Azure® IoT, AWS, or Arduino. Your data belongs to YOU and it’s up to you to decide where you want the data to arrive. Don’t be bogged down by the limitations of proprietary cloud solutions, post the data where you need it most. Speaking of Communications, Wireless Particulate Matter Sensor uses the DigiMesh® protocol from Digi.com. DigiMesh® was designed by The industrial leader in secure wireless communications for industrial applications. DigiMesh® automatically hops data from gateway to gateway until it arrives at the desired destination.
There is no better Long Range Industrial IoT Wireless Particulate Matter Sensor for Air Quality Monitoring with a temperature-humidity sensor on the market today. Nothing compares with the long-range, the price, the accuracy, the battery life, or the security features we have to offer.
We take software samples seriously! Be sure to check out the resources section of our web site to see code samples for Raspberry Pi, Visual Studio, LabVIEW, Arduino, Python, and more. We can help you post data to your Azure IoT account with some of our tutorials!
- In House Temperature Humidity Monitoring
- Hospital Air Quality Monitoring
- HVAC Applications
- Storage Unit Weather Monitoring System
- Warehouse Health Monitoring System
- Component of a Low Power IoT System
- Industrial Automation
- Wireless Particulate Matter Sensor Monitoring for AWS® and Azure®