I2C Shield for Raspberry Pi 4, Pi 3 & Pi 2 with Outward Facing I2C Port
- Provides a Level-Shifted 5V I2C Port
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 4
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 3
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 2
- Outward Facing I2C Port
- 40-Pin Pass-Through Connector
- Does Not Interfere with Display Connector
In our opinion, the only thing the Raspberry Pi 3, Pi 3, and Pi 2 are truly lacking is an I2C port. (Of course you may have guessed by looking at our product offerings that we are admittedly a little biased. No worries.)
The OUTPI2 is a non-invasive I2C adapter complete with level-shifter providing you with a 5V I2C port for use with any of our I2C devices.
The I2C port points outward toward the outside edge of the board, and may interfere with some enclosures without modifications. The OUTPI2 does not consume the 40-pin expansion port, as it is equipped with a pass-through connector, freeing the 40-pin connector for other purposes, making it a truly non-invasive design.