Ethernet Network Contact Closure Transmitter Receiver 2-Channel High-Power Relays 2-Way
- 2-Channel SPST High-Power Relays and Inputs on Each Controller
- Sold in Pairs and Uses 12VDC per Controller
- LAN operation using Static IP address assignment
- Each Device Controls the Other Device
- Local Inputs Control Remote Relays
- Remote Inputs Control Local Relays
- 2-Way Communication with Verification
- Simple Configuration
- Relay and Communication LED Status Lights
Ethernet Contact Closure 2-Way Transmitter Receiver Pair
Our MirX 2-Channel Relay Controllers are manufactured in pairs, designed to work together when powered up using Ethernet communications over a local area network. The contact closure inputs on controller A control the relays on controller B. Similarly, the contact closure inputs on controller B control the relays on controller A. MirX controllers consist of custom firmware that keeps this married pair of controllers in constant communications with each other.
This pair of MirX controllers are equipped with your choice of 20-Amp SPDT or 30-Amp SPST relays, ideal for use in most high-power switching applications. Ideal for lights, motors, gate openers, pump controllers, valve controllers, and much more. On-board Relay status LEDs and busy/ready LEDs let you know when these controllers are talking to each other.