Ethernet Network Contact Closure Remote High-Power Relay Controller 4-Channel 1-Way
- Transmitter Includes 4 Contact Closure Inputs
- Receiver Includes 4-Channel High-Power Relays
- Sold in Pairs and Uses 12VDC per Controller
- LAN Operation Utilizing Static IP Address Assignment
- Transmitter Communicate using 2-Way Communications
- Transmitter Controls Remote Relays
- Receiver Displays Status of Remote Relays
- Simple Configuration
- Relay and Communication LED Status Lights
Ethernet Contact Closure 1-Way Transmitter Receiver Pair
Our MirC 4-Channel High-Power Relay Controllers are manufactured in pairs, designed to work together when powered up using Ethernet communications over a local area network. The contact closure inputs on the transmitter control relay on the remote receiver. Both the transmitter and receiver display the status of the relays using LEDs. MirC controllers consist of custom firmware that keeps this married pair of controllers in constant communications with each other.
This pair of MirC controllers are equipped with your choice of 20-Amp SPDT or 30-Amp SPST relays, ideal for use in most high-power switching applications. Ideal for lights, motors, gate openers, pump controllers, valve controllers, and much more. On-board Relay status LEDs and busy/ready LEDs let you know when these controllers are talking to each other.