Direct Wired Contact Closure Transmitter Receiver 2-Channel High-Power Relays 2-Way
- 4-Channel High-Power Relays and Inputs on Each Controller
- Sold in Pairs with up to 1000′ Range 3-Wire Connection
- Each Device Controls the Other Device
- Local Inputs Control Remote Relays
- Remote Inputs Control Local Relays
- 2-Way Communication with Verification
- No Configuration, Computers, or Programming
- Beacon Mode for Range Testing
- Smart Mode for Fast, Low Power Operation
- Relay and Communication LED Status Lights
- Auto Shut-Off when Communications is Lost
Wired Contact Closure 2-Way Transmitter Receiver Pair
Our MirX 2-Channel High-Power Relay Controllers are manufactured in pairs, designed to work together when powered up using 3-wire communications. The contact closure inputs on controller A control the relays on controller B. Similarly, the contact closure inputs on controller B control the relays on controller A. MirX controllers communicate to each other using just 3 wires over distances up to 1,000 feet. Use just about any type of network wire, including Cat3, Cat5, Cat6, or whatever else you may have for the best communication distance. MirX controllers use screw terminals to connect 3 communication wires between controllers.
This pair of MirX controllers are equipped with your choice of 20-Amp SPDT or 30-Amp SPST relays, ideal for use in most high-power switching applications. Ideal for lights, motors, gate openers, pump controllers, valve controllers, and much more. On-board Relay status LEDs and busy/ready LEDs let you know when these controllers are talking to each other. When communications are lost, on-board relays will automatically deactivate within 30 seconds (user selectable option).