Direct Wired Contact Closure Remote SPDT Relay Controller 4-Channel 1-Way
- Transmitter Includes 4 Contact Closure Inputs
- Receiver Includes 4-Channel SPDT Relays
- Sold in Pairs with up to 1000′ Range 3-Wire Connection
- Transmitter Communicate using 2-Way Communications
- Transmitter Controls Remote Relays
- Receiver Displays Status of Remote Relays
- No Configuration, Computers, or Programming
- Beacon Mode for Range Testing
- Smart Mode for Fast, Protected Operation
- Relay and Communication LED Status Lights
- Auto Shut-Off when Communications is Lost
Wired Contact Closure 1-Way Transmitter Receiver Pair
Our MirC 4-Channel SPDT Relay Controllers are manufactured in pairs, designed to work together when powered up using 3-wire communications. The contact closure inputs on the transmitter control the relays on the receiving relay controller. Both the transmitter and receiving relay control display the relay status using LEDs. MirC controllers communicate to each other using just 3 wires over distances up to 1,000 feet. Use just about any type of network wire, including Cat3, Cat5, Cat6, or whatever else you may have for best communication distance. MirC controllers use screw terminals to connect 3 communication wires between controllers.
This pair of MirC controllers are equipped with your choice of 5-Amp or 10-Amp SPDT relays, ideal for use in most general-purpose switching applications. Ideal for lights, small motors, gate openers, and much more. On-board Relay status LEDs and busy/ready LEDs let you know when these controllers are talking to each other. When communications are lost, onboard relays will automatically deactivate within 30 seconds (user selectable option).