Direct Wired Contact Closure Remote Relay Controller 4-Channel Solid State 1-Way
- Transmitter Includes 4 Contact Closure Inputs
- Receiver Includes 4-Channel SPST Solid-State Relays
- Sold in Pairs with up to 1000′ Range 3-Wire Connection
- Transmitter Communicate using 2-Way Communications
- Transmitter Controls Remote Relays
- Receiver Displays Status of Remote Relays
- No Configuration, Computers, or Programming
- Beacon Mode for Range Testing
- Smart Mode for Fast, Protected Operation
- Relay and Communication LED Status Lights
- Auto Shut-Off when Communications is Lost
Ethernet Contact Closure 1-Way Transmitter Receiver Pair
Our MirC 4-Channel Solid-State Relay Controllers are manufactured in pairs, designed to work together when powered up using 3-wire communications. The contact closure inputs on the transmitter control the relays on the receiving relay controller. Both the transmitter and receiving relay control display the relay status using LEDs. MirC controllers communicate to each other using just 3 wires over distances up to 1,000 feet. Use just about any type of network wire, including Cat3, Cat5, Cat6, or whatever else you may have for best communication distance. MirC controllers use screw terminals to connect 3 communication wires between controllers.
Customize this MirC controller for the type of solid-state relays your application requires during the order process. Solid-state relays are of the SPST variety and are typically used for high-reliability and long-life AC or DC switching applications. Remotely control motors, pumps, valves, solenoids, lights, and other heavy-duty electrical equipment by simply wiring a switch in one location to control your electrical equipment in a remote location. On-board Relay status LEDs and busy/ready LEDs let you know when these controllers are talking to each other. When communications are lost, onboard relays will automatically deactivate within 30 seconds.