868MHz (Europe Only) Long-Range Wireless Mesh Communications Module
- Superior LOS range 14.5km with 2.1dBi Antenna
- Simplified AT command set and advanced XBee API
- Over-the-air firmware updates
- Software-selectable channel mask for interference immunity
- Advanced sleep modes: sleeping routers, pin sleep, cyclic sleep
- Low-power CE/RED certified 868MHz RF module based on Silabs EFM32 and ADI7023
- The design includes an SAW filter for optimal performance in noisy RF environments
- OTA and pin compatible with legacy Digi XBee 868LP
- Listen-Before-Talk and Frequency Agility for optimal interference immunity
- DigiMesh networking topology for redundancy and reliability
- Simple configuration using X-CTU accelerates time to market
- THIS IS A COMPONENT OF OTHER QATALYTIC STORE DEVICES, NOT SOLD INDIVIDUALLY
The Digi XBee SX 868 is an 868 MHz RF module for Europe. The module can run either a proprietary DigiMesh® or point-to multi-point networking protocol utilizing a low-power Silicon Labs microcontroller and an Analog device ADF7023 transceiver, along with an integrated SAW filter that offers industry-leading interference blocking. The Digi XBee SX 868 operates between 863MHz and 870 MHz, making it deployable in several regions throughout the world including approved European countries with a Superior LOS range of 14.5km using a 2.1dBi Antenna.
The Digi XBee SX 868 also leverages 868 MHz and surrounding frequencies for LBT + AFA (Listen Before Talk and Adaptive Frequency Agility). This significantly reduces interference by listening to the radio environment before any transmission starts and automatically shifting to a new channel when interference is detected. This patented frequency scan occurs automatically and in a matter of microseconds so as not to impact performance.
THIS IS A COMPONENT OF OTHER QATALYTIC STORE DEVICES, NOT SOLD INDIVIDUALLY