7-Segment 3-Character LED Display I2C Mini Module
- I2C Controlled 3-Character LED Display
- Red, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple, White, or Amber LEDs
- 0-9 A-F Hexadecimal Display Capabilities
- Programmable Decimal Point
- Decimal Point Near Edge of PCB
- Programmable Display Brightness
This I2C controlled 3-character LED display makes it easy to display important data in your next embedded application. This display can be used to display a counter value, the signal strength of wireless signals, the level of power in a battery, the speed of a car, water level, the distance of an object, a count-down timer, and much more. This device uses the popular AS1115 I2C hexadecimal LED display controller chip, offering programmable brightness, and the capability of displaying numbers 0 – 9 and letters A – F with a programmable decimal point. Packaged in a convenient I2C Mini Module, this display is ready to plug in so you only have to focus on the software development. Available in Red, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple, White, or Amber. Our GitHub repository has example usage code available, making this display very easy to use.