1-Channel Push Notification Contact Closure Input over Ethernet
- Sends Ethernet Push Notification on Sensor Change
- 1-Channel Contact Closure Input with Screw-Terminals
- Contact Closure Input and CPU Busy/Ready Status LEDs
- 12VDC Operation with 2.1mm Barrel Connector or Terminal Block
- Compatible with any Contact Closure Sensor
- Send Push Notifications to a Specific Server or All Devices over a Local Network
- Read and React to Push Notifications from Server Software
- Compatible with N-Button Software for Easy Automation
- Compatible with TCP or UDP Protocols
- Eight User-Defined Bytes in Data Transmission
Qatalytic Store Ethernet Push Notification devices generate a TCP/IP data packet when a change on any of the contact closure inputs is detected. Push Notification devices send data indicating the on/off status of all inputs. The inputs on this controller were designed for contact closure interface applications. Connect the inputs via screw terminals to buttons, switches, magnetic door switches, or any other contact-closure source. Qatalytic Store Push Notification devices are powered from a 12VDC power supply using a 2.1mm barrel connector or a 2-position screw terminal. On-Board LEDs display communication activity and CPU Busy/Ready status.
Using this device is very easy. Simply connect to using Comm Operator (included with Base Station) or other TCP/IP data monitoring utility. Connect a button or switch between Ground and Input 1 and watch the data arrive in your terminal software. Every time the button is pressed or released, a data frame is generated that includes a byte of data representing the status of all available inputs.